welcome to my blog!!!

Hi! My name is kim le and I am a Southern California photographer specializing in wedding, event and portrait photography. Through my photographs, I tell a story of the moments we live, the details we make, and the emotions we share.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy some insight into my life, my photography and my passions. Happy blogging!

11.05.2007

shi-kah-go

"she’s like the wind"

This past weekend the bf joined me in the Windy City and we had the best time enjoying all of Chicago’s amazing architecture and delectable eats. It wasn’t my first time here, but it was my first time with him which made it all that more enjoyable. Some of my faves of the weekend were eating delicious deep-dish pizza from the original Pizzeria Uno, learning the history behind Chicago’s fine architecture via Wendella's River and Lake tour, catching an incredible skyline view from the top of Big John, playing around with the big Bean at Millennium Park and eating melt-in-your-mouth pancakes at the legendary Lou Mitchell’s. I just looooove Chicago – the city and the people here have so much character. I am always amazed how the city stays so beautiful and clean. Being here in the fall/winter is an added bonus with the leaves changing color (you don’t get that in SoCal) and everyone in their fabulous winter gear all bundled up!

The bf likes taking pics just as much as I do, here are some images from his point-and-shoot:

Me and the bf trying to stay warm on the boat tour:

c1

Me and the colorful leaves in the park:
c2

Me and the Bean:
c3

Me and his Airness:
c4

No comments: