welcome to my blog!!!

Hi! My name is kim le and I am a Southern California photographer specializing in wedding, event and portrait photography. Through my photographs, I tell a story of the moments we live, the details we make, and the emotions we share.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy some insight into my life, my photography and my passions. Happy blogging!

11.04.2007

2000 & counting...

"gimme more"

Thanks to all my visitors!!! I am thrilled today, not only because the Patriots won but also because my blog just reached 2000 hits!!! And no, most of them are not by me! Hahaha. I am so, so happy and grateful to be doing something I truly love. So please keep visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment or two. It really makes my day to know people are enjoying my images and thoughts. So to quote the infamous Ms. Britney Spears please "gimme more" =).

me

1 comment:

joannb said...

hi kim le!

just lil' ol' me visiting. :) i love all the pictures! who knew i was living with such a talented photographer all those years. i'm gonna be in LA in 2 weeks - are you gonna be in town?

-joann