welcome to my blog!!!

Hi! My name is kim le and I am a Southern California photographer specializing in wedding, event and portrait photography. Through my photographs, I tell a story of the moments we live, the details we make, and the emotions we share.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy some insight into my life, my photography and my passions. Happy blogging!

10.31.2007

no tricks or treats

"i work hard for my money"

Due to oodles and oodles of work this week, (and month and year), I sadly cannot participate in this year's Halloween festivities. It is a holiday I am willing to forgo in lieu of bigger and better treats down the road =). I am also currently working in the city of Chicago where as lovely as it is, it is also very chilly and windy (especially to a SoCal girl like myself) and therefore, leaves me lil' options for cute costumes =). So for today, I only have pictures and fond memories of last year's trick n' treating in WeHo. Unfortunately, I have no candy left from last year =(. If you like to send me some in Chicago, my faves are Snickers and Reese Pieces/Cups. Thanks.

Yes I was Supergirl (with Sailorgirl and Wonderwoman) - we were a year younger and so ready to save the world. This year I rather be saved =).


hal1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) you should look at this emo boy one over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com